EarthGrade maintains this website (“Site”) for your personal education, information, communication and entertainment. Please enjoy browsing our Site as you wish. However, downloading material displayed on the Site is only allowed for non-commercial, personal use and provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the prior written approval of EarthGrade.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) as well as to all the applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree, without any limitation or qualification whatsoever, to the Terms and Conditions.
1. The content of the Site is entirely copyright and/or trade mark protected (unless otherwise specified or marked) and may not be used other than provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior express written approval of EarthGrade. Furthermore, EarthGrade neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe any rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with EarthGrade.
2. EarthGrade uses all reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, EarthGrade makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site and assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Browsing our Site is at your own risk. Neither EarthGrade nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EarthGrade further declines any responsibility and liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by EarthGrade or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EarthGrade is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Any and all trade marks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and/or unregistered Trade Marks of EarthGrade and/or its affiliated companies. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of EarthGrade. Any use of the Trade Marks, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Please be herewith advised that EarthGrade will, in case of any infringement by you or any third parties aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law and herewith fully reserves any and all rights in this respect.
6. Please furthermore note that EarthGrade has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. EarthGrade may at any time revise and update these Terms and Conditions. Please note that you are likewise obligated by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
8. These Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.